Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mid Week Tinkering

**Tap Tap**

Ladies and Gentlemen, friends, colleagues, assorted test subjects and minions.

I have to apologize for the drastic reversal of weather fortunes this morning. It seems Bruce, formally of the applied sciences department before I fired him this morning, was messing around with the Weather Control Machine 3.0 and ended up reversing the polarity of the neutron flow in the flux capacitor. At least I think that's what the egghead who replaced him said, it was technobabble. Might have been speaking Libyan for all I know... It's all Greek to me...

Anyway, don't panic, looting shouldn't be needed, though it is appreciated. I've got a team on this and we should have the parts replaced and things back under my control this afternoon. Tomorrow at the latest.

No comments: