Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's almost time.

OK here I go. Well I will soon enough. This is the eve of NaNoWriMo, actually it's under 2 hours until I can start posting. Like last year I'll be posting each days work here as well as on the NaNo Site, here's a link to my profile; http://nanowrimo.org/en/participants/stylinsteve Unlike last year I have a plan of attack and I know what I'm working towards. Here's how I hope to have it shape up.

 World Domination & You: A Beginner’s Guide For Aspiring Super Villains

    Introduction
    What's In A Name: No one's Afraid of Johnny Sunshine
    The Look: Dress For Success
    The Laugh: It's About Standards
    Income: Blackmail, Extortion & Ransom
    Big Plans: Today The Earth, Tomorrow The Moon!
    Minions: From Henchmen to Test Subjects
    Secret Base: Location! Location! Location!
    Gadgets: Supercomputers & Giant Lasers
    Boobytraps: Lava Pits vs. Shark Tanks
    Heroes: Dealing with those pesky do gooders
    Monologuing: The Dos and Don’ts of Bragging
    Escape Plans: Needing A Solid Exit Strategy
 

I'm not sure if I'll be working on the sections in the order I've got listed, it depends really what section comes to mind first and how naturally the flow seems to be. If I get to a point that the flow seems off, I'll switch to another section and come back to it later. It's all in how I can channel my inner megalomaniac and put him to work.

Now to get to writing.

- Later

No comments: