Sunday, March 23, 2014

Quest for $10,000 Part 3

Contestant's Log: Stardate -308777.68

It's Day Seven, the halfway point in this ardu... fun contest. Things continue to be pretty uneventful, no problems with the shirt and no issues adhering to the rules of constantly wearing it.

The forecast for the coming week does include the possibility of an accumulation of snow on a couple of days, that may prove to be problematic. As I've pointed out, the shirt is an XL and I am rather, shall we say, pleasantly plump. It fits snugly over my work shirt but not much else. There is no way that I'll be able to get a windbreaker under this, let alone a good winter coat. If it comes to needing to clear the driveway with the snow blower, look for pictures of me in the tshirt and a pair of shorts! I might as well go with the full summer ensemble and embrace the situation that I voluntarily put myself in. Go big or go home!

Regardless I press onward. As I've said, it's just wearing a tshirt, I wear clothing every day. I'm continually impressed however, that I haven't spilled anything food or drink wise on my shirt yet. Not even a stray drop of soda falling from my mustache. That's true talent. I wonder how many, if any, will go the distance with no stains. Myself included, I'm thinking it's just a matter of time.

Still no sign of these elusive TShirt Police. Either they haven't found me yet, or they are better than the CIA, KGB and CSIS at being covert and unobserved. Other contestants have related encountering them, so I'm not inclined to believe they're that good at hiding. Despite supposed eyewitness accounts, I'm still inclined to believe they are made up figments of someone's imagination, like Snuffleupagus, King Friday or Stephen Harper.

Later

- Steve


1 comment:

Justin said...

You B@stard--Snuffy is REAL!!!!

...:p